The Kinesio Taping® Method is a definitive rehabilitative taping technique that is designed to facilitate the body’s natural healing process while providing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body’s range of motion.
It also provides extended soft tissue manipulation to prolong the benefits of manual therapy when administered within the clinical setting.
How Does Kinesio Tape® Work?
- Creates a lifting effect on the skin’s surface for
circulation and relieves pain.
- Applying different amounts of direction/tension will
relax/stimulate the muscles.
- The distinctive wave-pattern weaves with your
- Will not limit your range of motion.
What Injuries Can Benefit from Kinesio Taping®?
- Lack of motion in any joint
- Muscle spasm & cramping
- Frozen shoulder syndrome
- Neck & low back pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Tennis elbow
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Shin splint syndrome
- Ankle sprain
- Muscle bruising